About Hythe View
Hythe View Residential & Nursing home is located in an attractive building located in North Road, Hythe, Kent.
The home overlooks Hythe town with stunning sea views, landscaped gardens, and a wonderful terrace for our residents to relax on.
We provide a high standard of care at all times and always treat our residents with dignity and respect.
Family and friends are always welcome, and are encouraged to visit, whether to stay for a meal or just spend time together.
Our staff are kind, caring, and able to recognise, understand and cater for our residents' individual needs.
Manager - Valerie Russell
My name is Valerie Russell, I am the Home Manager for Hythe View.
I have been an experienced Home Manager for over 7 years. I am passionate about the care I deliver to our residents.
I also feel that instilling my passion and dedication enables our care staff to feel pride in the amazing work that they deliver, each day, to your loved ones.
When working in Hythe View we are not in our work place, we are working within the facilities of our residents home. This ethos enables our teams to be families, We all embrace our residents and families with compassion and passion.
Visit our Facebook page to see the activities we have in the home
Hythe View Facebook Page
Our facilities include:
- Quality furnishings and decor throughout the home
- Lift access to all areas of the building
- Bath and shower facilities suitable for all residents’ needs
- Hairdressing room
- Wheelchair access to all areas within the home
- Comprehensive selection of moving and handling equipment
- Ample free parking on and off site
- Unrestricted visiting
- 40 comfortable rooms with TV, Nurse Call System
- Majority of rooms have en-suite facilities
- All beds are fully profiling and can accommodate bed rails if required
- Wide range of pressure relieving mattresses and cushions
- Residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms
- Choice of tastefully decorated and appointed communal areas
- Attractive gardens with lovely outlook to the sea
- Two South-facing verandas overlooking the gardens
Our care services include:
- Long and short term stays
- Palliative care
- Care for those suffering with Dementia
- Post-acute rehabilitation
- Care plans focussed on the specific needs of each person with monthly reviews
- 24 hour nursing care provided by highly experienced staff
- Experienced nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Daily menu choices with a variety of nutritious, home cooked meals
- Hairdresser and Chiropodist
- Library service
- Laundry service
- Church services
- Varied programme of activities including regular entertainment
- All staff undertake regular training and appraisals
We provide a wide range of daily therapeutic and leisure activities for those residents who wish to take part. Favourites include arts and crafts, bingo, gardening, games and films. We regularly hold events to which families and friends are welcomed as well as providing special entertainment from external organisations. All residents who have a special interest or hobby are encouraged and, if practicable, facilitated to enable them to continue. We have a varied selection of books including large print and talking books. Newspapers and magazines can also be delivered at extra cost.
Visit our Facebook page to see our residents enjoying wonderful activities
Hythe View Facebook Page
Programme of Activities
- Musical entertainment
- Therapy pets
- Story telling
call : 01303 763531
fax : 01303 230329
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
91 North Road
Hythe CT21 5ET